What's The Goal?
The Bored Teachers team began the search for a web development company that could deliver new solutions, filled with new features and materials, like new meme subpage, podcasts, entries on different topics, materials to download, or newsletter. Not only that, the new website would have to be able to endure huge traffic seamlessly and be prepared for further extension, as Bored Teachers keep on expanding.
With user satisfaction in mind, they envisioned a new website that’s clear and comprehensive, with plenty of additional content and features. They had many goals, such as:
- Changing their old website style to match current design trends;
- Enhancing their SEO structures;
- Decreasing the bounce rate;
- Enhancing the overall speed of the website;
- Creating the new, up-to-date design;
- Adding podcast and video player;
- Fixing problems with the website being overloaded;
- Allowing the client’s team to easily add new sites without programming knowledge.
There was a company that Bored Teachers found capable of delivering an entirely new Single Page Application solution. That company was MPC and we have been entrusted with the project. The MPC software development team that had reported for duty consisted of two developers, one designer, one QA, and one Project Manager.