- You have min. 2 years of experience in marketing automation field;
- You have experience in installing, configuring, administering and generally supporting the following sales and marketing tools:
- Google AdWords
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- You have experience in e-mail deliverability;
- You speak English at least C1 level;
- You have highly developed communication skills.
We look forward to your application if:
Nice to have
- You have experience in startup environment;
- You have experience in working with an international team.
What challenges await you?
- Support for various sales and marketing tools (indicated above in the requirements);
- Integration of all software components that make up the Tradewind (Zapier) software platform;
- Responsibility for key sales and marketing automation capabilities, including:
- email deliverability [SPF, DKIM, domain reputation, blacklist management, etc.]
- sharing and monitoring Google Tag Manager,
- sharing and monitoring Google Analytics,
- creating custom/internal reports (e.g. GA, AdWords, etc.).
Your role will focus on the development of the tradewind startup focused on supporting American real estate agents in their daily sales-related tasks. Don’t worry if you don’t know anything about the American real estate market, we’ll tell you everything. Currently, the team is mainly located in Poland, you will work with teams of developers, designers and product managers on a daily basis. The board of the startup is located in the USA, therefore a good command of English is required to be able to communicate freely.
How to get started?
Send us your details
We know ‒ no one likes forms. We’ve reduced this one to a minimum. It’s better to talk in person anyway, but we’ve got to start somewhere…
If we’re interested, we won’t ghost you. Our team will email or call you asap.
You know what we want. Now it’s time to hear your thoughts.
For Ola, there’s no such thing as “impossible”. If you ever see a woman defusing a bomb in a silk blouse and a soft smile — that’s Ola alright. Most probably, her patience and diplomancy was trained under Tibetan monks’ watchful eyes. You can most often find her in the bio bazaar, where she buys parsley grown to the notes of classical music. Queen mother of the HR team