What do you need
Are you independent and self-reliant? If the answer is ‘yes’, then we’re halfway there! Apply for a Interactive Language Courses Editor position if you:
- Know English on an advanced level (C1);
- Can click and type quickly, and at the same time you understand and remember the guidelines;
- Conscientious and committed person with an eye for detail;
- Have patience for repetitive tasks;
- Use basic office software (Microsoft Office/Google Sheets/etc.);
- Feel comfortable using graphic programs;
- Have a solid internet connection;
- Organize your work well in hybrid mode (you can focus at home).
Who do we look for
Currently, we are looking for a person who will join the Weblink Software Team as a Interactive Language Courses Editor.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing interactive exercise scenarios based on materials received from the client;
- Verifying built exercises and reporting errors;
- Reporting progress and problems with the implementation of tasks to your Team Leader;
- Participation in project meetings.
Weblink Software has been on the market for over 15 years. The company’s first office was located in Ireland, currently, their headquarters is located in Sosnowiec.
The company is divided into two departments: e-learning and programming. As an Interactive Language Course Editor, you will join the first of them.
They are in the e-learning part implemented projects for the world’s largest publisher of English language learning materials, with which Weblink has been cooperating from almost the very beginning of its activity. So far, they have managed to complete hundreds of projects together 💪.
What kind of atmosphere can you expect? Weblink Software values openness, flexibility, honesty, sense of belonging and good relationships at work and outside of it.
Sounds like a good place for your first job?
YOU CAN COUNT ON:
- Flexible working hours;
- Providing the necessary equipment for work (laptop);
- Working in hybrid mode (the first 2 weeks of work we would like to see each other in the office for implementation);
- Onboarding training conducted by your buddies;
- Multisport and medical packages (we care about your health!);
- Integration events and trips;
- A decent dose of black humor and daily exchange of information about series news.
How to get started?
Send us your details
We know ‒ no one likes forms. We’ve reduced this one to a minimum. It’s better to talk in person anyway, but we’ve got to start somewhere…
If we’re interested, we won’t ghost you. Our team will email or call you asap.
Show us what you know
We just need to make sure you know your stuff. Answer a few questions so we can get down to business.
You know what we want. Now it’s time to hear your thoughts.
For Ola, there’s no such thing as “impossible”. If you ever see a woman defusing a bomb in a silk blouse and a soft smile — that’s Ola alright. Most probably, her patience and diplomancy was trained under Tibetan monks’ watchful eyes. You can most often find her in the bio bazaar, where she buys parsley grown to the notes of classical music. Queen mother of the HR team