What do you need
Are you independent and self-reliant? If the answer is ‘yes’, then we’re halfway there! Apply for an HR Specialist position if you:
- have at least 2 years of experience related to administrative responsibilities (hard HR matters). Employee experience is unnecessary- our MPC HR Team will help you with everything related to “soft HR”. We will onboard you and share out know-how;
- know Polish labor law;
- have a basic knowledge of the field of HR Administration;
- highly developed analytical skills;
- know MS Office or Google Tools;
- have the ability to speak and understand English at a C1+ level;
- You are a communicative, well-organized, creative person with a high sense of ownership. You are interested in areas related to human beings and psychology.
Who do we look for
Currently, we are looking for a person who will join the Weblink Software Team as an HR Specialist. Your main responsibilities will include:
- managing employee documents and updating employee records;
- ensuring that labor rights legislation is followed;
- developing and updating processes related to onboarding/offboarding, training, 1:1, organizational culture newsletters, and others;
- taking care of HR data and analytics;
- preparing reports based on HR data;
- performance management;
- taking care of employee well-being.
Weblink Software has been on the market for over 15 years. The company’s first office was located in Ireland, currently, their headquarters is located in Sosnowiec.
The company is divided into two departments: e-learning and programming.
They are in the e-learning part implemented projects for the world’s largest publisher of English language learning materials, with which Weblink has been cooperating from almost the very beginning of its activity. So far, they have managed to complete hundreds of projects together 💪.
What kind of atmosphere can you expect? Weblink Software values openness, flexibility, honesty, a sense of belonging, and good relationships at work and outside of it.
YOU CAN COUNT ON:
- Flexible working hours;
- Providing the necessary equipment for work;
- Working in hybrid mode;
- Onboarding and support of MPC HR Team;
- Multisport and medical packages (we care about your health!);
- Integration events and trips;
- A decent dose of black humor and a daily exchange of information about series news.
How to get started?
Send us your details
We know ‒ no one likes forms. We’ve reduced this one to a minimum. It’s better to talk in person anyway, but we’ve got to start somewhere…
If we’re interested, we won’t ghost you. Our team will email or call you asap.
Show us what you know
We just need to make sure you know your stuff. Answer a few questions so we can get down to business.
You know what we want. Now it’s time to hear your thoughts.
For Ola, there’s no such thing as “impossible”. If you ever see a woman defusing a bomb in a silk blouse and a soft smile — that’s Ola alright. Most probably, her patience and diplomancy was trained under Tibetan monks’ watchful eyes. You can most often find her in the bio bazaar, where she buys parsley grown to the notes of classical music. Queen mother of the HR team